What does it take get a HI-5 system in place?
It’s not hard…
- Identify the personal email address you’ll be using
- Create your dedicated job search email address
- Setup your autoresponder (this must be available)
- Setup your email forwarding (this should be available)
- Collect your candidate materials, all in MS Word format
- Resume(s) – brief and extended versions, or just one version
- Cover letter
- Other materials, such as your portfolio (link or hard copy)
- Host your resume and other candidate materials
- Define the message you want to communicate to recruiters, indicating:
- Are you employed?
- Where are you working?
- How long have you been in the role?
- Are you available for a new position?
- Are you looking for contract or permanent work?
- When could you start?
- And so forth
- Update your message file and autoresponder with the links
- Test Your HI-5 System
- Activate Your HI-5 System
Of course you’ll need to put them all together in order. If you need help figuring it out, check out the course HI-5 the Headhunters