How to share your resume from Google Docs
It’s simple to share your resume from Google Docs. Follow the instructions below to get a link to your resume and use it in Recruit Ready.
- Go to Google Docs and bring up your resume. You’ll see a blue SHARE button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Your resume on Google Docs has an option to Share
- Click that SHARE link, and you’ll see a window that pops up to let you share your resume with others.
Click the SHARE button and a window will pop up to let you decide how to share
- If you don’t already have your resume shared, click the Get shareable link.
Click the button to Get a shareable link
- A link to your resume will be copied to your clipboard. If you’ve already shared your resume, you can click Copy link, and a link will be copied to your clipboard.
Your link is now copied to the clipboard. If you already have a link, you can click the Copy button to use that link.
- Now you can copy that link into Recruit Ready.
Paste the link to your resume into Recruit Ready
, job search
, using Recruit Ready